Sunday, April 5, 2009

D-Day plus one

Sunday was filled with blueberry pancakes, lots of sunshine, yard work and a big pan of lasagna---but no baby.  Dave used the extension to pet and baby-proof the deck by running some steel tension cable railing between the steel bars the length of it.  We can now let Jake out on the deck without having to worry about him taking a flying super dog leap off.  Meanwhile, I pulled weeds and dressed up like a pregnant farmer.  

I'll try again to have a baby tomorrow after work.  Word on the street is we might try some old wives tales for inducing labor in the coming days.  We'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Jessica Swesey said...

Love it! I swear I am so excited I just can't contain myself. I cannot wait to see the little beauty you two have created. I'm going to go squeal like a little girl now....